If you’re looking for a cleaning service in the NJ or Manhattan areas, there is certainly going to be no shortage of options. There are branches of national companies that work in this area, and there are also individuals who are looking to make a little money on the side doing some cleaning. Of course, there are also many options in between. Here at Zhannas, we work hard to set ourselves apart from all the competition, and always provide you with the best possible cleaning services.
Read on to learn about just a few of the many things we do to help ensure you will always be 100% satisfied with your house cleaning or office cleaning.
We do a full background check on everyone who works for our company, so you know that your home and office are safe. Many of our cleaners have been with us for many years with no issues at all, so you can be confident in the level of service that you will receive.
In addition to helping to ensure your home or business is kept safe, our interview and training process also help to ensure you will be getting the excellent cleaning that you require. Since most of our cleaners have been in this business for years, you will find that your home or office is cleaner than it has ever been before.
Another important thing to consider when choosing a cleaning company is what type of services they offer. Some companies only do limited types of cleaning, which leaves many things for you to complete. Our full service company can handle just about anything you can imagine. Read through the following list of services to get an idea of some of our more popular options. If you need something cleaned that is not on this list, just let us know. The chances are we will be more than happy to handle it for you.
- General House Cleaning – Our cleaners will clean your entire home, or just the rooms you request. This is often used as a onetime ‘deep cleaning’ option, but we can also set it up for regular cleanings.
- Office Cleaning – Just like a home, offices need to be cleaned. Let us handle all the vacuuming, dusting, trash removal, stain removal and any other jobs that need to be done in your office.
- Maid Service – One of our skilled maids will come in on a regular basis to help keep your home looking its best.
- Janitorial Service – This popular option for offices not only keeps the facility looking great, but can also perform many ‘fix-it’ type jobs for your business.
- Window Cleaning – We clean windows, inside and out.
- Blinds Cleaning – Get your blinds looking (and working) like new again.
- Oven Cleaning – We’ll scrub your oven clean so it looks and smells great.
- Refrigerator Cleaning – Let us deep clean your refrigerator so your food can be kept fresher, longer.
- Closet and Cabinet organizing – We can help organize your closets or cabinets so your home or office will be much easier to keep clean.
- Wall Washing – Washing down every wall in your home to remove finger prints, cob webs and other debris that builds up over time.
- Furniture Treatment – We’ll deep clean your furniture so it looks and smells like new.
- Post Construction Clean-Up – If you’ve recently completed a construction or remodeling job, let us remove all the dust and other messes that were left behind.
- After Party Cleaning – If you’re planning a party, make sure to schedule us to come through the next day and get your home looking like it should again.
As you can see, we can handle any type of cleaning that you need done. If you have any questions about any of our services, or you would like to schedule an appointment for our cleaning services, please don’t hesitate to call 201-258-5555 today. We look forward to helping you soon.